Anthony is passionate about building a more human world one leader at a time. As a mentor and coach he helps leaders navigate complex, demanding environments so they can perform and lead at their best. He is a CEO, entrepreneur, thought leader, philosopher and author who has made a life out of questions.
CEO WHISPERER & MENTOR
People call him the ‘CEO Whisperer.’ He is a confidant to senior leaders in large publicly traded companies across four continents and almost every sector of industry.
Anthony has been privileged to spend time capturing insights from people who shape and influence history and applying those insights with leaders at the strategic apex of organisations. During a 10-year global dialogue he has spoken to more than 150 influencers from the business, academic, military and social sectors. A constant theme is a concern about the quality of leadership for the 21st century. This was the impetus for his 2015 book: Humanise. Why Human-Centred Leadership is the Key to the 21st Century.
He writes and speaks extensively on Human-Centred Leadership. He is guest lecturer at the School of Business (Sydney), The University of Notre Dame Australia. He speaks on radio, at conferences and in boardrooms. He has been quoted in a wide range of business media, write for the popular press and been published in the Journal of Management Development.
- June 2014 Qantas inflight radio: Does Moral Leadership matter?
- Nov 2013 Charter Magazine: Finding your Moral Compass
- Oct 2013 NACD Conference, Washington: Talk on Moral Risk
- Oct 2013: Company Director Magazine: The moral dimension of business leadership
- Aug 2013 BRW: Doing what’s proper, not just what’s permissible
- Jul 2013 ABC Radio National interview: Discussion about Moral Leadership, with talkback
- Jun 2013 ABC Radio Perth interview: Conversation about Moral Leadership
- May 2013 Carson Scott, SKY TV interview: On Moral Leadership
- Nov 2012 White Paper: It’s time for moral leadership
- Nov 2012 Grooming tomorrow’s leaders
- Jul 2012 Triple A Leadership and Christine Milne
- Jun 2012 The Thinking Organisation
- Sep 2011 Triple A Leadership and Julia Gillard
- May 2011 The emerging emotional economy
- Mar 2011 New leadership ethics
- Jan 2011 Top 5 risks for 2011
- Dec 2010 Weak Signals
- Jun 2010 New Global Ethic
- May 2010 Paradexity and new trends
Whether advising a board, mentoring a CEO, delivering a keynote presentation, or helping an executive team navigate uncharted waters, his approach starts in the unknown, using a unique search process that blends creativity, philosophy and navigational theory to help people gain clarity, focus and momentum.
If you want to lift your performance as a CEO, support your group as it navigates the challenges, or engage a speaker with new insights about leadership for your next event … we'd love to hear from you.
Mobile +61 414 659 591